First Posted: 1/28/2014 11:04:51 PM | Last Updated: 1/29/2014 12:07:37 AM
By Rita Bruss, OurTown National News Editor, It should not be surprising to learn that so many people try to do everything by themselves.
Likewise, it should not be so surprising that eventually many of them become overwhelmed, and act out in ways, that might cause them to harm themselves, or someone else.
Chances are that due to our bad econony, relationships, and employment, can make a christian act a fool, when all they really need is a hug, and a good body rub. Too much stress can make it hard to actually recognize yourself in the mirror.
Here are just a few reasons why you deserve to give yourself a little pampering right away, just like a mani/pettie.
The Benefits of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below:
• Alleviate Pain, Medication dependency and improve range of motion.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
• Clinical Sports Therapies pin point weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Increase joint flexibility. and muscle tone.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Lymphatic Massage reduces post surgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
• Relaxes the parasympathic nerves system, and creates the connection with ones true energy source.
Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits:
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting a massage frequently can do even more.
This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you'll be, and how youthful you'll remain each passing year.
Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly a life saving investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic.
Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
Research continues to show the benefits of touching hands can make you smile, and live life to your full potential. We all live under pressure. Those who learn how to release this pressure, are certain to make it through the experience called Life.