First Posted: 1/27/2010 8:08:56 AM | Last Updated: 1/27/2010 8:11:27 AM
WEST LAFAYETTE -- Kyle Lacy, author of "TWITTER Marketing for Dummies" has partnered with the Hoosier Heartland Small Business Development Center to offer this powerful seminar from 9:30 a.m.-noon on Feb. 23.
The seminar, which cost $35, will be held at the West Lafayette City Hall, 609 Navajo St.
Building an online presence is a great first step, but how do we use that presence and use social media to make money?
Using Twitter, you and your team will have the ability to increase closing rates and sales by building new connections and strengthening existing connections with your prospects. It does not matter if you market to farmers, stay-at-home mothers, or C-Level employees. Twitter gives you the tools necessary to connect on a deeper level with potential clients.
The workshop includes a copy of the book "TWITTER Marketing for Dummies."
YOU WILL LEARN:
* The best way to design a Twitter marketing plan
* How to search and find information that will help with your sales process
* Connect with your prospects before you meet them!
* How to take online interaction to the offline environment and SELL!
* Tracking your close rates and measuring your success through social media
* Five marketing points you can implement today!
Registration fees are refundable through the Conference Center if you cancel 24 hours before the date of the seminar; otherwise, fees are non-refundable.
Following this seminar there will be Q&A time to address issues regarding your online marketing initiatives.